Instructions on how to send the abstracts
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: 7th junho, 2019.
Dear author, before writing the abstract of your scientific paper, read carefully every piece of information presented in the regulations. The abstracts that don't follow the guidelines won't the accepted.
- By submitting a scientific paper (abstract), authors are committed to presenting the approved paper during the Conference on the date and time to be communicated.
- The Conference Organizing Committee is not responsible for the transportation and accommodation cost or any other costs related to the presentation of the approved scientific papers.
- To register the scientific paper (abstract), the author responsible for the submission must be properly enrolled at the Conference.
- Each abstract may have up to 10 (ten) authors, one of whom shall be the main author and the remaining shall be the co-author (identify the main author and the presenter).
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate all submitted papers and decide whether they are accepted.
- The Committee has the autonomy to make changes in the option chosen to present the abstract and is committed to communicating the changes in advance.
- Literature reviews will only be accepted in clinical case reports.
- The dissemination of the approved papers will be carried out in this site. An e-mail will be sent to the authors who are responsible for the submission.
- The abstracts must be typed directly in the website of the Conference. The registration of scientific papers sent by e-mail, fax, snail mail or any other way that is not mentioned in this site will not be accepted.
- Basic research
- Clinical cases
- Clinical research
- Epidemiological research
Free paper oral presentations that get the best grades will automatically be competing for the award of the Conference, which will be given to the first place of each research category.
The winners of free paper oral presentations will be awarded with a certificate of best paper.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Abstracts that mention the name of the institution and/or the authors, both in the title and the abstracts, as well as those that refer to trademarks or products, won't be accepted.
- Changes in the content of the abstract after the closing of the submission process and sending to the Free Paper Oral Committee won't be allowed.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the papers and choose only the ones that agree with all the established norms for this event.
- The author who completed the registration will receive an e-mail to check the date, place and time of presentation in the site.
- All approved and presented papers will get certificates of presentation at the Conference.
- The author who presents the paper will get an individual certificate.
- The authors allow the Organizing Committee of the 2019 International Cardiology Meeting and other medical societies that support these events to disseminate the abstract at national and international levels after the presentation without being subject of any payment for copyright.
- The submitted paper must be original, not having been presented or published in any other National Conference.
- The text of the abstract must be structured and include the following items:
- Fundamentals / Rationale / Introduction
- Patients and methods
- Authors are requested to submit an abstract of at most 300 words. The text must not contain graphs, tables, symbols, formulas or special characters.
- Abbreviations can be used. When they are used for the first time, they must be preceded by the word written in full and in parentheses.
- Access the Menu: Submit your paper> Scientific Papers, with your LOGIN and PASSWORD (your Login is the registered e-mail and your password is the one chosen at the moment of your registration at the Conference).
- Follow the instructions on the screen to access the abstract submission form. Complete all the fields of the online form.
- Before submitting the abstract, review it carefully because changes in the submitted abstract won't be allowed.
- Pay attention! The rates with discount will follow the dates in the table "Registration Fee" available in the event website, regardless of the date that the papers are approved. In order to ensure the discount, payment must respect the dates described in that table.
- The final decision of the Evaluation Committee is considered irrevocable and final, so a review is not possible.
- The papers that are not accepted for the oral presentation may be selected for a poster presentation. The authors will be informed if necessary.
- By submitting the papers, the authors comply with the legislation and ethical standards concerning the human research and experiments on animals, including the approval by the Committee of Ethics in Research and by the Clinical Ethics in Research on Animals.
- After submission, an e-mail will be automatically sent to the person who submitted the abstract. Check all the information.
- If the e-mail is not in your inbox, check your spam/ junk folder.
- If you have any questions, get in touch with the Executive Department, through the contact form in the website.